Harburn is ready for a safe return to golf, please note the following safety measures which are in place:
(Last updated 26.06.20)
- If you are a new member you can join us entirely online via our website at harburngolfclub.co.uk
- Please book your tee-time in advance via BRS online booking or by contacting our Members Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Harburn will migrate to using the Club V1 online booking from 1st July 2020.
- Please do not come to the course if you do not have a pre booked tee time.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled tee time if possible.
- When you arrive, please leave one car parking space between you and the next car.
- Be ready to play on arrival, change shoes in the car park.
- Please attend the 1st tee 5 minutes ahead of your tee time.
- In accordance with government guidelines (Phase 2), Groups of up to three golfers with up to three households represented (subject to mixing with only two households in a day) provided they adhere to the Government’s physical distancing rules. Four-ball groups consisting of a maximum of three households are permitted after 4pm so long as they adhere to the Government’s physical distancing rules.
- The main areas of the clubhouse will remain closed. We would strongly encourage you to use the bathroom before leaving home.
- The Pro Shop is open for starter duties only. Upon reopening card payments will be the accepted method of payment (no cash transactions). Retail operations of a professional shop can recommence with effect from 29 June 2020.
- Please stay clear of our Greenkeeping staff at all times. Our greens staff have right of way at all times when they are on the course.
- Please do not touch the flag sticks, the hole has been raised to make it easier to retrieve your ball without taking the flagstick out.
- Rakes have been removed so please smooth bunkers with your feet or your club.
- Buggies permitted for single player use and will be sanitised at the start of each day.
- After your game return to your car or head for home, please do not congregate at the front of the clubhouse.
- Competition play has recommenced (club only – no open events as travel remains restricted to local area) may resume in accordance with updated guidelines.
- Ensure hand hygiene at all times.
- Please observe 2 metre physical distance at ALL times.
- Harburn will aim to adhere to government guidelines at all times.
- ANYONE DISPLAYING COVID 19 SYMPTOMS SHOULD NOT PLAY AND THOSE CURRENTLY SHIELDING AS BEING IN THE HIGHEST RISK GROUPS SHOULD FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.