Tickets for the event are now ready to purchase from the office.
A recap on the evening:
- New for 2019 is a joint format for Ladies and Gents.
- The evening will take place in the main clubhouse area as Bistro 19 are closing to the public.
- Only first place winners will be announced on the night.
- Entertainment will be provided by Bibby Magic and we will also have a DJ providing a disco between 10.30pm-12.30am.
- The cost of tickets is £26 per person which includes a 3 course meal.
- We have sourced return transport for up to 49 people at a cost of £6 per head with drop offs in West Calder, Polbeth, Muireston, Livingston and East Calder. Please let us know if you would like to book a seat when purchasing tickets for the event.