We are looking for additional Members to help share their passion for golf within our juniors section and thus help us to secure the future of our club.
Can you help #GrowTheGame?
With busy lives, it can be hard to find time to volunteer. However, the benefits of volunteering can be huge for you, your family, and your community.
We are currently looking for members to help us to continue to facilitate our junior golf academy.
- Volunteering connects you to others, has an impact on our community and allows you to help make it a better place.
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body!
- Dedicating your time as a volunteer helps you make new friends, expand your network and boost your social skills.
- It can even help you to change career or advance your career by gaining volunteering experience in the sporting industry and working with young people.
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfilment to your life. The more we give, the happier we feel.
- Of course our junior members are the future of our club. Your help will be key to igniting an interest and future passion for our game within the junior section and helping us to ensure future junior membership success.
If you don’t have any current experience with regards to the safeguarding training requirements necessary re working with young people please don’t be concerned about this. We can help you to secure the training you need and it won’t cost you a penny or take up too much of your time.
When it comes to volunteering, a passion for golf and positivity are the only requirements.
Please call into the office to discuss further and let us know how much of your time you could offer to help.
We look forward to speaking with you.