We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled, energetic, motivated and highly personable Club Professional to join our team next season.
To the successful applicant, the Club can offer an attractive Retainer Agreement with add-ons allowing the Club Professional to build a significant business, whilst further enhancing the Club’s reputation and the experience of our Members and Visitors.
Harburn Golf Club is a picturesque eighteen-hole course renowned for being one of the best and most enjoyable in the local area and is currently experiencing a growing phase in terms of Membership numbers (now in excess of 650) and enjoying a vibrancy in Visitors and Societies. A hidden gem. The course is a regular host venue for West Lothian Regional competitions and Golf in Scotland US Masters events.
The facilities include a 6-hole academy short course for youngsters and beginners, a members practice area and the Clubhouse offers a highly acclaimed and popular Bistro 19 restaurant for use by members and the wider community.
We have ambitious coaching and tuition plans for next season and would like the new Professional to help us grow and develop those initiatives
The individual we are looking for to join our forward-thinking and pro-active team will require:-
– PGA Assessed Coaching Experience
– A strong focus on Customer Service Excellence
– A passion to lead and further develop our Juniors and Beginners.
– A track record of developing successful Tuition Programmes both individually and to groups
– Sound Retail, Merchandising and the necessary financial acumen and IT skills to manage a
profitable and successful Club Shop operation.
– The skill set to enhance our Members, Visitor and Group Societies experience as well as supporting the running of Competitions and Golf events at the Club
To apply submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th November 2021